Wednesday 22 June 2011

Tutorial: Yellow & Purple.

Okay, so it has been a long time once again and I know I start every blog post with that sentance, however I'm hoping to change that... soon.

I am going to start posting everything about my tutorials on here again from what products I used to some photos of the finished look.







Products used:

Face:
Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua Foundation
MAC MSF Natural.
Sleek Face Contour Kit.
MAC Blush - Bite Of An Apple.
OCC Loose Colour (diluted with OCC Skin Clear) - Auric.

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Eyeshadow - Amber Lights.
OCC Loose Colour - Auric.
Makeup Forever Eyeshadow - #92.
MAC Eyeshadow - Sketch.
Barry M Dazzle Dust - #102.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk.
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Pigment Stack.
88 Colour Palette (for brow highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero.
Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner - Purple.
L'oreal Lash Architect Mascara.
Ardell Lashes - 117's.

Lips:
MAC Lipstick - Violetta.


No comments:

Post a Comment